Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday



Last Wednesday, that is.

Yes, that little number was from a week ago.

Clearly, I cared that day.

Outfit details......

chevron dress (that's too short to be called 
a "dress" but I love it anyway):  Sosie
black tights:  Express
black boots:  Steve Madden at Dillard's

*   *   *   *

Today, however, I just might resemble the Grinch.  Or Scrooge....


It is the last day of school before our Christmas break.

This day is historically a very long day in the world of education.

My feelings for this day can be best expressed by the words on my shirt.

Bah Hum Bug.

Thank you Old Navy.

*   *   *   *

But seriously.  I'm not totally a Grinchy Scrooge today.  I mean, who put those gifts under my classroom tree?


It wasn't Santa!

*   *   *   *


pleated poppy



3 comments:

  1. Hahaha.... that face cracks me up!!! And I like BOTH outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I remember that from when I was a teacher. Kindergarten students were particularly tough. Love the chevron dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your dress!! I approve. :)

    ReplyDelete