Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday....



Just kidding.

I did wear it in the dressing room at Old Navy, however.

And I kind of liked the dress.  So I sort of bought it.

Not the boots though.

I swear I did not buy the boots.

But now that I own this Jersey Shore-esque number I have to figure out how to make it work.  Like in public and such.

Sooooo I'm thinking it needs black leggings, boots, and maybe a cardigan?


Or just a scarf?


Scarf or cardigan?  Sir Chester liked the scarf.  But it's your turn to weigh in.  Except if you don't like the dress, leave that part out.

It was only $16.99 people.

Cut me a little slack.


 pleated poppy



8 comments:

  1. I love it! What about the cardigan, but also with a scarf that's not black. Maybe red? For a punch of color???

    And your hair looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! I have a similar dress that i wear with a cardigan... it's the most used dress in my closet. That is when I'm not pregnant. Because right now it seems like I am always pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I vote scarf, but it's cute either way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say cardigan for work and scarf for going out! Love it!! I am jealous b/c I LOVE it!! Get this baby out so I can get it, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. both ways look great! but the scarf shows off more of the cute dress. :) we would love for you to link up with us on sunday "sunday best". we need some help with ideas on things to wear to church, so any skirts or dresses you would like to share with us would be great! hope to see you sunday!

    -marie
    griffithsrated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute! Love me some good animal print. So glad I got to see the outfit in person yesterday =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh love it with the scarf!

    http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete