Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I Wore.....Tuesday


When you have an almost 60 degree winter day, you should wear a dress.  But if you're gonna break out a dress, you should probably wear boots with tights too (it is January).


Belts that match your boots are fun.......


But posing in your classroom, under fluorescent lights, while trying to look natural never turns out good...........


At least the dress has pockets.

And my classroom rug has a chevron pattern.


pleated poppy


g*rated

16 comments:

  1. Hi just stopping by from WIWW. Love the the whole outfit!! So lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit & I love dresses with pockets.

    Stopping by from WIWW... Happy Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fashionista. Bet your kids love you. Didn't get by Route 66 unfortunately -- we were kind of running late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic, even in classroom lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable dress! And I love it with the boots. Visiting from The Pleated Poppy!

    I'm doing a giveaway for a $50 maurices giveaway on my blog so be sure to head on over and enter!

    http://mandyford.blogspot.com/2012/01/playing-dress-up_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love love this outfit! Every bit of it! Even in the fluorescent lights. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the chevron pattern in your classroom! :) how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh what a fantastic outfit!! And room carpet - haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute outfit! (Love the rug, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was actually thinking on Sunday night that I've never looked through your closet AND I've also never noticed you wearing an outfit more than once. So on my next visit to your house I would like to see your closet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHA! Well, I DO have two closets to myself!!!

      Delete
  11. LOVE your dress! Very cute outfit!

    http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete