Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I can't wait to wear...


It all started innocently enough.

I ran into Relics to check my booth.

On my way out, I took a slight detour and found these......


They were my size.  And they were marked......


Legit vintage Frye boots.  For only $49.95!!!

I sort of came unglued.

You remember how I feel about Frye boots, right?

Of course they came home with me. 

And I immediately got to work on some outfits.

How bout a little gingham with jeans.....


Or with a dress.  I love reddish brown boots with gray........


And it just so happens that this week is a western themed spirit week at school.

I think fate intervened here people.

It knew I didn't own any western style boots.  It also knows how I love to participate in spirit week.

Thank you, fate.  You rock.



pleated poppy

12 comments:

  1. Omg! Girl, those are fabulous! I want a pair of cowboy boots too (and I'm living in the perfect place for them ~ Missouri) but I haven't gotten a chance to get a pair yet. Those were a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! I live in Missouri too!!!

      Delete
  2. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! I am so jealous! Those boots are awesome... the look fab with both your outfits!
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you wear it so well. I am checking out my closet to copy cat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO!!!!! And they look AWESOME on you! I love these outfits. I want your shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked those boots with that top. LOVE it! NEw follower.


    Laurenrebecca.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fryes?? Score!! :) I'm glad someone else is still wearing boots. Trying to see how far into spring I can take them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's a score if I've ever seen one! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe you found a pair! What about the pair you just bought over break? You have great luck. Before long the creep-o at Red Rack will know you by name. HAHAHAHAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! "Nice smile!" He's gone. Moved away, so I've been told.

      Delete