Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I Want to Wear


This is survival week.  Also known as: recover from spring break week.

And it has rained.  A lot.

Therefore, my outfit inspiration has been minimal.

I did try Monday with a new dress from Express..........


And I thought a zebra shirt would give me a little spunk on Tuesday.......


That didn't really work.

I can already tell that the rest of the week might be school uniform days (khaki pants, school shirt, and tennies).

So since I got nothin, I thought I'd turn to Pinterest, which is abundant with fashion ideas.

First up, a polka dot skirt which should be on my doorstep within days.......

I must have pinned this straight from the online shop!


Then when searching for polka dot skirt styling ideas, I found this.......

Found originally on Flicker via Erica on Pinterest.

You're thinking, "Whoa, someone is obsessed with polka dots."

Maybe.

I was inspired by my thrifty find from the weekend.

But I like other designs too.

Such as chevron.

I found a different way to style my chevron dress.......

Found originally HERE via Karen on Pinterest!

Love how it's belted.  Don't love its length.  Will always be sported with leggings.

In fact, I do believe someone else felt the same way.........

Found on Tumblr via Jill on Pinterest.


I am positive that's my dress tucked into some skinnies.  Brilliant.  

And you know how I feel about skinnies.

There aren't enough colors in the rainbow.




*   *   *   *
Linking up with:

pleated poppy



7 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! That chevron dress is so cute. I bought it, however, it just didnt look right on me :( I love the tucked in look! Try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Express dress! I can't wait to be back in real clothes =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Express dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit...I a bit envious of how thin you are and with those long killer legs! Gorgeous, girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the polka dot look - it has sort of a '50s innocence - but depending on who wears it and how she wears it, it may not look very innocent!

    My Pinterst post this week is at http://erinoriordan.blogspot.com/2012/03/for-st-marcus-day-blue-monday-is-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do they make skinnies for preggos?? I can't wait to get some this fall! I LOVE your chevron dress- so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfits! And I lo-o-o-ove that polka dot skirt. It's ok to be obsessed, because that is a GREAT piece. Good luck with your polka dot styling adventure!

    ReplyDelete