Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I Wore: Orange


It all started with a birthday.

I went to buy some nail polish for a friend.  And I left with a bottle for myself too.....



Then I realized that a few of my pins lately were in that same color family....... 


Source: tobi.com via Danavee on Pinterest


So after I painted my nails, I wanted to go all out.  Orange it up.  Necklace and all.

Then when running an errand, I spotted an old church.  

It was also sort of orange.  And just beautiful.  Chippy paint.  Built in 1891.  And I knew I needed my outfit picture to be taken in front of it.

Some begging went down.

I might have pulled the "if you looovee meeee" card.

And the mister obliged......


Orange you glad he did?

Such a nice mister.



pleated poppy

14 comments:

  1. So proud of the Mister for taking pictures of you in public now! Love the shot of your ring and necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Orange is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I'm wearing orange today too. :-)
    ~Fringegirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love that you were so excited to match the church :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures look like a postcard! The boy did good! ;) I just saw that pleated skirt on another friend's blog and am in LOVE!!!
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the orange. The location is awesome too.
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just saw you at www.thepleatedpoppy.com and COMPLETELY LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the orange / coral color!!!!!!! pippa
    http://www.shopwithpippa.com

    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  8. the result was great :) Definitely, that colours is one of the best this season!! No doubt ;) Great style girl! kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great color! I want it in my wardrobe some how this summer

    xo Jessica
    www.newlyloved.com

    new follower alert - woop! (wow Im a nerd)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog a bit ago and visiting. I love finding local folks too! And that church is just the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love those photos! gorgeous!

    and I love that nail polish...perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CORAL! I DIE for coral - so gorgeous! Can I just come invade your closet - if it's like any of this, then you must have the BEST clothes!

    ReplyDelete