Sunday, August 17, 2014

Butterfinger Brownies


I am all about quick and easy desserts!  I mean, I love baking cookies or muffins, but sometimes that just seems like too much work.  On occasion, I want little effort and minimal clean up.  Like on a school night.

I sound so lame.

On a school night.

But seriously.

Anyway.

Pinterest to the rescue again!  Who knew chopping up a Butterfinger candy bar and adding it to a brownie mix could result in a perfect quick go-to dessert?

So brilliant!  So simple!  


Butterfinger Brownies
(original source)

1 box of brownie mix (16 to 22 oz.)*
2 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 oz.)

*You will also need the ingredients the brownie mix calls for.

Follow directions on brownie packaging for preheating the oven, greasing the pan, and mixing the brownie batter.  Chop the Butterfinger bars and stir into batter.  Pour batter into pan, and bake as directed on packaging!  Cool completely before cutting!


*    *    *    *


Quick to make.  Easy to clean up.  So tasty.  I bet other candy bars would work too! 

Snickers will be my next experiment......











Linking up with:   The Chicken Chick, Inspire Me Please and....

Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Momsstill being molly


6 comments:

  1. Yummmmmmmmm!! I love it when you post recipes- you have good taste! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!! I really appreciate that!

      Delete
  2. love this idea! i LOVE butterfingers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mouth is watering just looking at the Butterfinger Brownies, I can't wait to try them. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete