Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Coverup

People who know me well, know that placement and order - in the home or in my classroom - are very important. Some might even say I'm a bit obsessive compulsive about that. Whatever! I have my quirks. SO WHAT!!!!

Anyway, when the Direct TV guy came to install our cable, it would challenge my sanity in the most incredible way.....

Placement of the dish on the house was first. Luckily, I approved of his "behind the chimney on the back of the house" placement. It's barely visible from the front of the house. This was going better than I expected.

But wait......it was time to mount the cables to the exterior of the house............


And then a panic attack ensued. I could NOT live with this. The only GOOD thing about it was that it was on the back of the house. But it was right on the patio! WHAT WAS I GOING TO DO??

I ended up leaving immediately to visit Leola's - my favorite antique shop - and I found this vintage plant stand.

Nothing a little fern couldn't fix!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent fix! Thank goodness for your OCD. It is very useful for the decorating of your house (AND mine!)

    ReplyDelete