Monday, October 12, 2009

Celebrating 100 & The Accidental Matching Outfits

100 what, you might be asking??? 100 blog entries!!!!!! I just discovered this entry is the big 1-0-0. I had no idea I'd end up here, over a year later, all because I loved reading Whit's blog so much. So thanks for the inspiration, White-ny in the Hood. I owe it all to you.

Here's the real reason why I planned on whipping up a blog entry today, before getting sidetracked by the big 100...........

Another case of the Accidental Matching Outfits:


Ash entered my classroom this morning, and we both started the day off with a big laugh along with a big "Oh no!"

This isn't the first time it's happened either! Whitney and I have had a mishap or two...........same shirt, different colors. Should friends shop together?


99% of the time, these mishaps ARE accidental. HONEST!

Sometimes, however, they are quite planned...............


But that's only once a year, around MAP testing time, when we have to break out the pencil shirts...........they ARE hilarious. Who wouldn't wear matching shirts that say, "Number 2 is number 1, if you're a pencil."

2 comments:

  1. 100!!! I'm impressed. That is quite a few, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One hundred!!! Woo-hoo!!!!

    Love the hoodies!

    ReplyDelete