Sunday, November 3, 2013

Thrifting Frenzy


Things I couldn't leave the thrift without......


Turquoise Shiny Brites, not way ancient, but vintage enough, always come home with me.

Always.

So do wool plaid blankets..........


Obsessed with all things plaid.

And obsessed with ridiculous vintage cardigans.......


Are those rams?  Reindeer?  Moose?

Who cares!?  I'm wearing the heck out of it.

Too bad I won't be able to wear the heck outta this.......


It's a child's size 12.  Vintage Lee jackets fetch pretty good prices on ebay though!

And finally, I love all things Westclox.......


This works and actually keeps time!!! 

The mister says it's a fire hazard though.

Fire hazard shmire hazard.









still being [molly]

23 comments:

  1. That cardigan is amazing. It's almost like a ram and Rudolph had a live child and that image was woven into your cardigan. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a thrifting goddess. Officially jealous of your skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that blanket!

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The plaid wool blanket is so cute, I love plaid!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO! It's my favorite trend for this season!

      Delete
  5. You're right, that cardigan is completely ridiculous. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. shmire hazard made me lol. Love the sweater, does kinda look like rams. Can't go wrong with shiny brites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! YESSSSS!!!!!!! And thanks! They get me every time!

      Delete
  7. It is a fire hazard.. but a very vintage and AWESOME fire hazard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang these men and their constant annoying "logic!" Mine says the same thing about my cool stuff but whatever...I like it and that's what matters!
    Love the Shiney Brites!!! Great color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the stories I could tell you about vintage fire hazards around the house...don't let that deter you! LOL. LOVE the clock and the plaid blanket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always find such amazing things! I'm pretty stinking jealous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great finds. The plaid blanket is fabulous. Perfect for fall and winter. I had no idea that vintage lee jean jackets were worth something. I'll be on the look out for them now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that clock, all beautiful goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny! I JUST left a comment on YOUR blog...........basically simultaneously.

      THANKS!

      Delete
  13. That sweater is rad...awesome find!! I'd wear the heck outta it too!
    xo Andrea
    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always find the coolest stuff!

    ReplyDelete