Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fall Favorites


I love autumn.  It's my favorite season.  It means the temperatures are cooling off, and the holidays are coming!  It means leaves are changing, and it's time to make your favorite soup!

Bonfires!  Hayrides!!  Corn mazes!!!

It means I can break out my flannels and buy fairy tale pumpkins........


Fall means flannel, right?  You must have a flannel shirt!

*   *   *   *

I can clip the tags off a new sweatshirt and drink pumpkin spice lattes.......


Fall means warm drinks like hot apple cider!  You must sip on a seasonal treat!!!

*   *   *   *

 I can dress up the front porch........


Fall means mums and pumpkins!  You must decorate for the season!!!

*   *   *   *

And finally, I can scoop up $6.00 scarves.......


Because you must have at least one great, new scarf for the season.  (Even though you told yourself you wouldn't buy any more scarves.)

And because buffalo plaid everything.

Red and black checks forever.












still being molly


9 comments:

  1. I hope we actually get some fall-ish days!!! LOVE the lace sweatshirt (also the cameo ring and your nail polish)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The mornings are nice and cool, then by noon I'm sweating!

      THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! Stole the cameo from my mom!!! She got it in Italy years ago!

      Delete
  2. Yay for flannel shirts and pumpkin spice lattes! And I love that scarf! What a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how i long to wear flannel button downs...but maybe next fall would be better. Something about flannel pattern with a big ole belly doesn't look all that flattering! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 This makes me so happy!!! I love fall too!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love fall too.....especially the buffalo plaid scarves & flannel shirts! Oh, & pumpkin lattes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That scarf and that sweatshirt remind me why I LOVE fall! So fab!!

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fall too! Oh this post made me so happy. You absolutely need a new scarf every year (even though you told hubby you wouldn't buy anymore, haha!) Fairy tale pumpkins? LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so ready for fall, and so is the rest of my family! My son came downstairs this morning in fleece pants and a sweatshirt. I love your blog, and I think you might be from my neck of the woods in SWMO. I'm "out and about" looking Missouri Bloggers to invite to the Missouri Women Bloggers community. I would love it if you would come check it out - we aim to "gather, grow, and connect" bloggers. You can visit the website at http://missouriwomenbloggers.com to take a look and become a member if you would like!

    ReplyDelete