Wednesday, June 3, 2015

What I'll Wear (to the pool)


School's out for summer!

It has officially been one week.  And while the weather here has been fickle ~ mostly gray, rainy days ~ I am confident that June will take a turn for the better!

So because I know we'll have sun and blue skies soon, I decided to get ready!  That meant a new swimsuit.....

top  //  bottoms

I wanted a bit of a retro feel, so I went with high-waisted bottoms and a top with a wide band.  And polka-dots.  Polka-dots are retro, right?

And speaking of retro, I still have last year's splurge that I plan to wear too!


I just need a new hat.

So summer, bring on the heat wave!  I'm waiting!








Follow my summer adventures on Instagram!


Linking up with:  Shanna Said So & The Pleated Poppy


3 comments:

  1. Cute swim suit! Nothing high-waisted fits me anymore, I am so unfashionable right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both swim suits but definitely the first one :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and I love the retro style, so chic!

    ReplyDelete