Sunday, August 21, 2016

That One Time I Met a Bachelor....


Summer summer summer.

While it's still here in season, it's gone really.  School started two weeks ago, so it's back to being a weekend warrior.  But that's okay, because this summer was a good one.  The longest one in years.  We clocked just shy of three months off.  I had lots on my "to-do" list, but one of my main goals was to get to the beach.......and we did.......


We went to Naples, Florida!  We did a lot of exploring this time (versus the last time where we hit up lots of tourist spots). Meaning, we took some road trips!  We drove to Sanibel Island..........


And we drove to the Keys..........


We chased sunsets at our favorite spot.......


And at our favorite beach, this happened..........


I met Chris Soules, a former Bachelor.

As a forever fan of the show, this was monumental.  So monumental I couldn't form a string of words to say to him.

All thanks to the mister.  Because I wasn't going to approach him.  The mister made it happen.  And I'm not mad about it.

I mean, look at my ridiculous face!














2 comments: