Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Waiting.....

So it's just about 7:00. There aren't too many hours left in the day. And my phone has been within arm's reach all day long.

What's that saying about how a watched pot never boils?

Well, that watched pot didn't boil today. I'll admit that I'm disappointed. But on a positive note, I am looking forward to see what bathrooms are finalists.

And now that this opportunity has come to a close, maybe Oprah or HGTV will still come to my rescue.........

Or I'll spend my very last Career Ladder check on it.

6 comments:

  1. So sad... So glad you entered though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You win first prize in our book. So sorry, lady. Bah humbug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try Oprah. Or Ellen (would Ellen do something like this - I know she is all about giveaways, and I think she would like the poem!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nothing to say really. I just wanted to leave a comment via this iPad. Bicycle store man is letting me play! Haha!

    ReplyDelete