Monday, December 5, 2011

Recently I....


....made another Pinterest recipe (that mom had been begging me to try too).  Crockpot Italian Chicken.  Boy howdy, it was tasty.  A keeper, fo sho.....


....stopped by our new (and only) Hy-vee.  I do not rush out to new stores.  It is against everything I believe in.  So I waited until the hype died down and parking was more plentiful.  Shrug.  It's cool, I guess.  Tasty coffee, while you're shopping, at least.  And I had a good cart.  Usually, I get the not-willing-to-turn-or-even-go-straight-cart.  But this cart glided along nicely...... 


....piled up all the books in my possession that I haven't read.  EEEEK!  I counted four.  Three of which are borrowed.  DOUBLE EEEEK!  I just need a good snow day or Christmas break to roll around......


....took stock of all my decluttering.  My 30 days are almost up.  I'm proud to say that I've definitely rid myself of 90 items.  The house is so clean, since I started.  Annnnnnd the special room has a walkway.  This.  Is.  Big.  People......


....got a new ironing board cover.  Handmade by Schlager!!!  Check out her tutorial!  I may have freaked out over her new cover, and she graciously volunteered to make one for me!  I picked out my fabric, and she whipped that baby up in no time.  What.  A.  Lovely.  Friend......


....have been listening to this Christmas song non-stop.  I have a major girl crush on Zooey.  Oh, that voice....




1 comment:

  1. What a talented friend you have! The crock pot chicken looks just like the Pinterest picture. I think I'll try it. I'm also planning to make the creamy spaghetti soon.

    ReplyDelete