Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Etsy Love


One of my favorite Etsy shops has done it again! 

Ooh Baby Designs just rolled out her new spring infinity scarves.  And of course, I'm in love.  This spring she's continuing to feature her signature chevrons which are very popular, but she's also adding lightweight plaids to her shop!  You know how I feel about plaid.

I couldn't wait to style my favorite of the bunch.........


This scarf had me the moment I saw it on Instagram.  I love the soft colors.  That it is two-sided.  And how perfectly lightweight it is for spring and summer.

Now that it's finally warming up, I'm able to break out three-quarter length sleeves and cuffed jeans!

It really isn't flip flop weather around here yet, but it's coming.  I can feel it in the air.

I just couldn't help it that particular day.

My first pedicure of the season was begging to be seen.








*   *   *   *


MIX MATCH





14 comments:

  1. Swoon! They have such neat stuff in that shop. Loving the way you styled that fabulous scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK this shop is pretty amazing. I love that scarf - and are you kidding? It's totally flip flop weather - as soon as the calendar read April 1! You look great!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! Okay then, I'll keep the flip flops out and ready! THANK YOU!

      Delete
  3. Heya! Visiting from WIWW. Love the texture of that top. And yeah, it's hard to resist switching over to warm weather gear. I'm tired of wearing the same old things!

    You can see my WIWW outfit on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that outfit! : ) The scarf is pretty awesome. : )

    ~Sarah
    http://atowngirlslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring plaid makes me happy!! You can rock an infinity scarf like no one else!

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!!! Yay Spring!!! I managed to wear sandals once before this cold snap hit...oh well, here's to a warmer weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Today was beautiful! I am looking forward to a pretty Easter weekend!

      Delete
  7. I think I just stalked a few weeks of your blog posts, and I love it all. Glad I found you through a link up (can't remember which one)! That scarf is so so so pretty. I want one now.

    Danielle
    Little Bit of WoWe

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is scarf is so pretty...all the ones you have gotten from her shop are adorable!!! Hope all is well with you lady!! Miss chatting!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this entire outfit!!! I'll need to check out this Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete