Sunday, April 6, 2014

Boothiversary


April marks the third anniversary of my booth at Relics.......


I can't believe I've been at it for three years!  This little endcap is truly one of my happy places.

I've learned a lot along the way ~ what does or doesn't sell.  I've branched out ~ vintage clothing and a second booth.  And, honestly, I never get tired of keeping this space up or hunting for goodies.

I'd be a very good full-time booth keeper upper.  Or the next girl American Picker.  (I can climb old barn ladders and sift through rusty gold with the best of em.)
 
Anyway.

What's sold lately?  Afghans, aprons, and.......


That little mid-century end table, the purple dress, allllll the hand mixers, and the green watering can.

What will hopefully sell......


Dresses, planters, fun floral things!  Lots of spring touches were added to the booth this weekend! 

And to my local friends, I apologize for my appearance this weekend, if you happened to come across a disheveled mess who was staging said booth.

I always think, "I surely won't be running into anyone."

And then I do.  Looking like a total bag lady.










still being [molly]

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on three years. You have cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I'm guessing that you've been doing trade shows for awhile now huh? Your booth look great! I always get nervous every time I set my booth up. Eeeeep! It's just the "nature of the beast".
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. those 2 mirrors on the right- I love them!! :) happy boothversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Boothiversary, Danavee!!! I knew that purple dress would sell!! ;) And how anyone looks good while staging a booth is beyond me- it's a sweaty, out-of-breath job for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, 3 years is a long time! Thats awesome!! Love those egg beaters!

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you'll be prepared Saturday, because Aimee and I plan on being there! (Of course, we'll still think you're the bee's knees even if you DO look like a bag lady. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Random FYI, but there is a deal on Ozarks Rewards for the DAV/ Red Racks- $50 gift certificates for $25. Link: http://www.ozarksfirst.com/ozarksrewards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT?!?!?! This is fun news. Thank you SO MUCH!!!

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous booth! Very inspiring set-up to think of as I prepare to pimp a new larger space :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not even joking, how much are the 2 scarf things in the top right picture?

    ReplyDelete