Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ashley tagged me in a little blogging game so I thought I would participate. Here are the rules...

1) Go to your fourth folder of pictures

2) Choose your fourth picture

3) Explain the picture

4) Tag four people

Ta-da!!!!! My new dishwasher! Mom and dad bought it for me for Christmas the year I bought the house. The house came with a vintage, circa 1970's rust colored dishwasher, but it wasn't in operating order. I was very excited because my first house and the duplex didn't have a dishwasher. This was my first experience having one, and boy, it didn't disappoint! It is pretty much the best invention ever. To top it off, dad built the surround for it.......the cute bead-board side. Next on my to-do list is new countertops. I have them picked out, just need to get with it and order them!

Okay, I did my part Ashley! Now I'm tagging Andrea S. (we need a new blog about school), Whit, Andrea P, and Jill! Jill, I'm calling on you to blog! We wanna know all about retired life!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, isn't it surprising what picture you come up with? How was last night? Take lots of pictures? Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Love your dishwasher! Having free time is everything you think it would be and more! I love it, but miss all of you.

    ReplyDelete