Monday, May 17, 2010

Blabbing

The dog: Sir Chester does not like baths.

At all.


Our first attempt was quite catastrophic. I ended up fully clothed in the tub with Sir Chester ~ shower doors closed ~ as to avoid an escape. All the while, the mister laughed on the other side of the closed shower door.

We had made a deal. I gladly said I'd be in charge of the bath if he'd de-tick.

I don't do ticks.

I'm not so sure I got the better end of the deal.

Maybe I DO do ticks now.

Dogs can flail their paws, just so you know.

A new appliance: Got a coffee pot finally.

My heart broke a little upon placing it on the counter. It's in the most inconspicuous place I could find.

Oh well.

If this makes no sense to you, click HERE. I know I'm strange.

Whatever.

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow, our first order of business is you re-enacting the paw flail. I need to get a visual on this.

    ReplyDelete