Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dear Winter.....Again,


I hate cold weather. You know this. But you really came through last week!

Thank you for the perfect snowfall. It was beautiful. Sir Chester loved it too.....


Even though the cold and I don't agree, I secretly delight in all the comforts you bring. Like......finally getting my snow day.

Having the tv on, not to watch, but to see "Republic" scrolling across the bottom of the screen conjures up the best feeling of nostalgia.....I love that feeling.


I was even able to paint on my snow day! The living room is getting so close to being ready for trim!!!


My snow day even included lunch and antiquing with a friend! Not only did I find a perfect vintage stained glass window.....


I also found a vintage Fire King jadite mug for $1.98 at a thrift store!!! And you know how much I love that stuff!!!


Winter, I couldn't have done this without you!

Once the living room is done, I'd like to order up one more snow day, so I can move back in and decorate til my little heart's content.

Can I please get one more?

Love,

Dana-v


2 comments:

  1. For real. We need one more! We need one more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the new stained glass piece!! I want to go next time you girls hit the HOT spots! ;)

    ReplyDelete