Monday, January 16, 2012

Thrifting Frenzy


I will say this right off the bat......none of the featured items will be making it to my booth.

Vintage Lazy Susan anyone?


Mine was $2.98.  I found one on ebay that sold for $23.00!  It'll be holding cinnamon and oregano before you know it.

Next up, my vintage bathroom scale.....


It works people.  And it's green.  It was $12.99, but I just had to have it.  When the laundry room gets an overhaul, this little beauty will sit nicely on my hexagonal tile.  The hexagonal tile that I did not get when we remodeled the bathroom.  But that I will get in my laundry room.  If only a clawfoot tub would fit in there.

Now for a bright red pillow.  That I paid a quarter for. 


I paid big bucks for a pillow like this at Urban Outfitters.  And did I mention that it's red?  Love red.

Finally, two bowls.........oh, turquoise you know I can't refuse you....


Polka dot Fire King - $3.98.  Pyrex Butterprint - $5.00.

Probably not bargain basement prices, except the pillow.

But the time to buy an antique is when you see it.  Whether it's $12.99 or a quarter.

And you know that I pretty much have no control when it comes to hoarding.


Linking up with Her Library Adventures today!!!

1 comment:

  1. i loove those kinds of pillows! i bought/sold a green one in my booth! and we got a yellow one from urban for our wedding. i love that style of pillow!!! great finds. :)

    ReplyDelete