Sunday, October 16, 2011

Thrifting Frenzy


Red Rack Thrift Store sent me into one of those yesterday.

Someone must have donated an estate or something because it was full of fabulous finds.

Most of which will not be making it to my booth.  These are all staying at home......

*Maybe to hang on my wall.......above my piano???

Old tin platter..........$2.98

*To use in the laundry room/half bath once we revamp that space........

Vintage glass towel bar.........$2.98

*To hang from my coat rack for cuteness.......

Vintage umbrella.........$3.98

I also found a bevvy of vintage school paraphernalia.......a super cool globe (that I really wanted to keep, but didn't), a child's desk and chair, and a pencil sharpener...........all which did make it to the booth.

So it all evens out, right?

A little for me, a little for the booth.


3 comments: