What. A. Week.
1. I had to attend math training this week which required having a sub in my classroom. The sub was actually a friend and retired teacher......well-versed in the ways of fourth grade everything. So I had to laugh when I read through her notes at day's end. The best being this one.......
|(names were changed to protect the not-so-innocent)|
2. My car decided to quit. Luckily, it was in a parking lot, so I didn't have to be a damsel in distress blocking traffic. It coasted nicely into a parking spot. So I rolled the window down, enjoyed the breeze, and played on my phone while the mister (and a tow truck) came to the rescue. Although it still had to be transported to the mechanic, the mister was able to diagnose the problem.....
|(stupid serpentine belt)|
3. Upon getting home from the car fiasco, we sat down with our takeout. As I got up to go grab my phone, my food took a nosedive.........
4. In cheerier news, a piece of my furniture was featured on a blog I adore! Jamie from Owl Really asked if I'd like to participate in her "Favorite Find" series. I was thrilled that she asked!! Jamie has gone from being a blog crush of mine to becoming a new friend!!!
|(go check out Owl Really)|
5. I finalllly got my Birchbox invite! EEEEKKKK! I cannot wait to get my first box of goodies!!!
6. Annnnd lastly. I am one friend away from having 100 followers. DOUBLE EEEEKKKK! Major excitement! Once that milestone is reached, I want to celebrate with a silly little contesty giveaway for my readers!!
No, contesty is not a word.