Sunday, April 1, 2012

Boothiversary


It's time to celebrate one year as a booth owner!!  According to my inventory, I put my first items in Relics on April 2, 2011.

It started out as an adventure for four.  Then about six months in, two of us moved into our own separate spaces.

Now, here I am six more months in and celebrating my boothiversary!


A year ago, I didn't know if I'd make it til Christmas.  And now I'm buying up Christmas things to save for next holiday season.

And speaking of buying things, welllll, I've been at it again.

A perfect vintage Wilendur dogwood tablecloth in my favorite color....

$3.98.........I'm adding it to my tablecloth collection.

An afghan in shades of gray....

$3.98........It's perfect for my spare bedroom.


A child's desk chair.....

$2.49.......Too cute to sell!!??

Another afghan in lovely browns....

$5.98........Leaning toward keeping....

And a framed floral print....

$2.98..........Keeping, keeping, keeping.

Here I am talking about my boothiversary, and I'm planning on keeping all of these items! 

I swear I buy things for the booth too.  In fact, I'd like to prove it to you.

Check out my brand new Facebook page!  Where I plan to post pictures of my booth items regularly!

Maybe that will convince you I don't hoard every single thrifted find.

Just the best ones.



Linking up with Her Library Adventures and Apron Thrift Girl!

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I hear that the first year is the hardest! I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'll go ck. out FB. You're a busy girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work! You have quite the knack for thrifting. I really like the grey throw!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah!!! i love your boothspace!!! it is so, so, so cute! i'm so happy to finally see it!! and very fun finds - i love the afghans!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Your booth is adorable :) Fun finds, too! I love those afghans... I'm always looking for nice ones, and I still haven't found any.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! And your booth is ADORABLE! It would definitely catch my eye and suck me in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your booth looks great! Very eye-catching--I'd for sure stop and shop! I have that same red dogwood tablecloth and it's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your 1st year boothiversary.
    I love that chair. In fact I have an old school desk that would match your chair. Very Awesome finds and such great buys.
    I don't do facebook but sure do enjoy your blog here.
    ColleenB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colleen, Thank you so much! I really appreciate that!

      Delete
  9. congratulations! sounds like it's been a good year for you. one of these days, i' malso going to take the leap and become a reseller. thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, you can do it!!! You'll love it!

      Delete
  10. Such great finds! I need to thrifting more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your First Anniversary! I'm getting inspired to get a booth going myself. Keep it up with the amazing finds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on a year!! That's a great accomplishment

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, I know just how you feel! I have a houseful of "too cute to sell" stuff!!

    ReplyDelete