What a long short week!
We only had school four days, but it sure felt like six or seven.
I know why. Three words: state achievement testing.
And maybe two more words: spring fever.
This week I.....
1. Had the most viewed recipe on a blog hop I linked up with. These features catch me by surprise! I get so excited!
2. Made a new soup recipe. I pinned this recipe awhile back. Schlager beat me to making it and convinced me it was necessary despite the warmer temps. She was right. Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup. Make it!
3. Broke out the best teacher t-shirt ever. It's an annual event. Every year, on the first day of testing, Whit and I wear them....
|#2 is #1 if you're a pencil!|
4. Bought a vintage dress via a blog I love. She wrote about a clothing swap she attended. Pictures of her finds included. I asked if the dress was for sale. It was. It also happened to be my size. And it'll be on my doorstep in a few days.
5. Joined the world of Instagram. The app was finally made available for Androids. EEEKKK! So excited. Although I have yet to take a photo. I've had it less than 24 hours. I'm "thisvintagegrove" if you care to follow me!
Luckily, I'm staring a three day weekend square in the eye. I bet there will be lots of chances to try out my new camera app.
And I welcome any Instagram tips or pointers you'd like to throw my way!
Oh, and Happy Easter!