When summer begins, I am always frantic to begin my to-do list.
I've mentioned before with summer break beginning, you go from ninety to nothing in a day's time.
And sometimes I struggle with the transition from being crazy busy to having absolutely no job-related responsibilities.
Cry me a river, right?
I find that making a list helps. Otherwise, I might squander away my time.
(I am an accomplished time squanderer.)
So here are a few things I'd like to accomplish this summer........
- Schedule our laundry room redo
- Find a matching set of thrifted lamps to makeover (get looking glass spray paint)
- Plant succulents
- Prep for our (SEVENTH) annual garage sale
- Clean the special room (again.......and for good)
- Visit as many local tea rooms as possible
- Grill more veggies (corn recipe and the famous Pullan stuffed peppers)
- Conquer the squat challenge
- Have mom teach me how to make her homemade biscuits and pie crust
- Clean and organize utility closet
|lamps // corn // challenge|
Don't worry. I have some fun lined up too. What's summer without a concert or two? A few float trips.
And maaaybe I'll convince the mister to take me to see some palm trees.