Monday, August 25, 2008

A laugh at my expense.....

An evening ritual for me is to water my pitiful attempt at landscaping (another summer project). I really like the bushes I planted, so I really want them to live.....thus, I water daily. I headed outside to begin the watering. I strategically placed the sprinkler in the perfect spot and turned the water on. No action was coming from the sprinkler. I turned the water on a little more and then realized there was a kink in the hose. Completely forgetting the water was ON, I unkinked the hose........only to get an immediate face full of water.........literally square in the face........full blast.

Now that I've dried off, removed the running mascara, and stopped laughing, just thought I'd share.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for making my Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have been there to see that! Hillarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHAHHAHA! I need to check blogs more regularyly because that just made my day. Wish I would have read it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete