Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm Jumping....

On the Shutterfly free Christmas card blogging bandwagon......

I've seen numerous blogs post about this amazing opportunity, so I thought I'd join in on the fun.

But not for myself.

The mister is not into posing for a photo to be mailed card style.

No, he's not.

So I'm doing this for my sister.

She sends photo cards out yearly, so I'll be designing one for her! And I think I've found the perfect card, since she'll be in Hawaii on Christmas day.............


(We won't talk about my feelings towards that.)

Another couple of cards I like, and would probably choose for myself, the mister, and Sir Chester are these:


(Love the simplicity of this one.)


(Love the vintage ornament design on this one.)

I've ordered from Shutterfly numerous times. I have three hardback photo books to prove it. I've also ordered basic prints from them, and I've always been pleased by the quality of the product and speed of delivery! Not to mention the great deals they offer!

All this talk about Shutterfly and Christmas cards makes ME want the 50 free cards for myself. I bet you want them now too! Go for it!!!

Now to get a Santa hat on Sir Chester and reindeer antlers on the mister........

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I'll tell my daughter. They always do the picture cards too. I've found their photo books make the best gift. In my family I always seem to be the photo-taker so I can always surprise them with a book. I've never been disappointed with their work. Have a great week. Jan

    ReplyDelete