Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Updates


1.  Blue the Betta and Cookie the Cat survived two weeks of being in Aunt Dandan's care.  I think it was the special post-it notes from Whit that kept me going....


I don't know why I doubted myself.  I mean I do just fine keeping Sir Chester alive and happy.....


*   *   *   *

2.  There will be no need to take bids on the antique wardrobe.  The mister, who was taken aback by the size of the thing, actually laughed after discovering it.

Which I let happen on its own.

It went quite well.

He has not, however, noticed the little $10 dresser in the garage.  I'm not too worried though.  I have a knack for strategically placing things so that they are often overlooked.

Need help hiding a potentially upsetting purchase?  I'm your girl.

And I can fish-sit for you too.

2 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh all the way through.

    "Need help hiding potentially upsetting purchases?..." (cracking up)

    ReplyDelete
  2. now I am curious about the capris you tagged... if you are for real about these, I must see them. must say you are quite adventurous.

    ReplyDelete