Monday, June 30, 2008

American Idol and the Missouri 135th Army Band


On Friday, I went down to the Branson Landing to see Kenny perform in the Army Jazz Band. Not only was I treated to some great jazz music, plus a very hot solo by Kenny, but beforehand, some former American Idol contestants performed! I'll admit I was a little star struck! I've watched every season, haven't missed an episode, so I knew each one by name (Hayley, Scott, Jason, Brandon, Vonzell, Carmen, and RJ) and was pretty excited to discover they were performing before the jazz band! Kenny got to pose in the middle of all the Idols for a picture, and I have to say, I was a little envious! Anyway, they put on a short, but good show. THEN the real talent came on stage (the jazz band).

Kenny has had quite a few performances this last week due to Active Training. He performed at the Landing twice and once at College of the Ozarks. I was the crazy groupie at all of them! He had quite a few solos at these various events, and boy was I proud! He can play that saxophone!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment