Monday, July 26, 2010

The End of an Era

Upon returning home from our second camping trip of the season yesterday, we had list of things that had to be done for Bob's arrival today.

Unlike last time, nothing on the list included a Lowe's trip. So I wouldn't have to stand in a corner.

Probably.

Our skanky bathroom saw its last two showers. Then we had to finish demolishing the remaining tile. A few hours later, we chiseled the final piece of tile and carried the skanky shower doors outside. Banished forever. And as sentimental as I am, I shed no tears as we said our goodbyes.

After countless trips to the dumpster outside..............


We were finally showerless...........


And so begins the remodeling. Officially. Bob just walked by with my bathroom door. The sheetrock is coming out next. Here we go....

I am giddy.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Bob,

    I know you just started, but could you hurry up please? We all want to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it goes by fast for you. More than welcome to come use my shower!

    ReplyDelete