Thursday, May 26, 2011

Love and Hate


Hate:

That this is what Angi's house looks like....


That is her driveway, facing where her house would have been.

I asked her where she would have hunkered down had she been home.  She said in her hallway.  I'm so thankful she wasn't home.

*   *   *   *

Love:  

Angi's dog was found today.  Alive and well.....


I cried in the middle of Relics when she called with the good news.

Some folks a few blocks away found her and took her to the Humane Society.  Luckily, Angi had already covered her bases and had given them a picture in case someone brought her in.  The employees knew immediately that it was Trixie.

What a sweet reunion!


5 comments:

  1. It is nice to hear some happy stories coming out of this storm! So glad your friend was safe and that she found her dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so horrible what happened :( It makes me so SO sad, I can hardly even believe it. My prayers go out to her and her family, and basically the entire city.

    I'm happy to hear that her dog was found and alright, though <3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Trixie. So sweet. I'm glad she is back with Angi.

    ReplyDelete