Friday, January 18, 2013

Holiday VoxBox


Awhile back I heard about a neat site: Influenster.  Through this site you might get the chance to earn free stuff to use and review!

So I signed up!

Next thing you know, I'm getting a Holiday VoxBox filled with all these free goodies to try out........


EEEEEEKKK!

Excitement!

Now for the breakdown.....

One of my favorite items was the Goody brush.  The first time I used it, I seriously could tell a difference with how quickly my hair dried.  It is now the only brush I use.  It does require some maintenance (in the way of cleaning those fibers) but I'm impressed. 

My other fave was the NYC liquid lipshine.  I received the nude color.  I have worn it every single day since I got it.  I will buy more when I run out.  

Next, the mister got the peach almond oatmeal.  He eats oatmeal daily, so I thought he might like this treat.  He loved it and told me it was something he'd buy in the future.

The Montagne Jeunesse face masque was a fun item.  I'm not sure if I noticed a huge difference in my skin after using it, but it was fun to try a new masque.

An item that I tried, but didn't like at all was the Eboost.  It was the pink lemonade flavor.  After a few sips, I poured it down the drain. 

Another fun item was the Kiss Nail Dress.  These are pretty easy to apply.  This is a fun way to "paint" your nails in a hurry.  They say they last up to ten days, but they started getting dogeared within a few days.  But I'm pretty hard on my nails.  And I tend to pick at things. 

Lastly, there was also a coupon for $25 off a Sole Society purchase!  The prices are reasonable, and they have lots of cute shoes to choose from!  I am currently on a self-imposed shopping ban, so I'm trying to refrain from going back to the site.  You can benefit though!  Use INFLUENSTER25 to get your discount til January 31st.

*   *   *   *

So there you have it.  My VoxBox review.  I am crossing my fingers for another round of freebies to try out!




14 comments:

  1. I want to try out that hair brush. I'm all for anything that will make my hair dry faster! I'm on Influenster but I didn't get the VoxBox :(

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    JCrew Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise (at least for me) that it WORKS!!!!!!!! I really like it.

      Delete
  2. I've never hear of Influenster, it sounds like a fun way to try new products! If you say it isn't crap, then I'm in! melissa.b.cos at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting! I will have to check out that lipgloss. Can you send me an invite too? FitTravelerAJ @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That's quite a haul and all free!!! Lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of it either- sounds like fun! I would love to try it, barrera.heather@gmail.com

    thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Influenster! I got the Cosmo VoxBox back in November and it was so fun to try out all the different products!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. can I get an invite? sandpaperandglue (at) gmail (dot) com

    thanks!! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holla for that $25 credit to Sole Society. I love that site!! And I have read mixed reviews on that brush....I still kind of want to try it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, girl. Shoot me an invite. ccox1213@gmail.com
    Looks like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the coolest thing ever! I'm going to sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cool adventure! I think I may have to try the lipgloss... Now to just find the perfect lip liner...

    ReplyDelete