Monday, May 7, 2012

Embedding Pinterest Pics


This might just change your life.

I know mine was altered forever because of it.

But maybe I was the last to know?

Anyway.

I learned how to embed Pinterest pics without having to save the darn photo while flipping back and forth copying and pasting.

The lovely Alyx taught me when she sweetly replied to a comment of mine.  I give her all the credit.

Here are her instructions:

"When you go to Pinterest, click on a pin and it 
becomes bigger.  There will be a tab to the right 
of the pin that says "embed." Click on that, then 
copy the code. When you're doing a new blog 
post, make sure you're in HTML mode, put the 
code in, then go back to "compose" mode and 
 you will see the pin with its source code!"

Easy as pie.  

Now I'll leave you with a favorite pin from the week, complete with all the links necessary......




Now if I could just convince the mister to go on a picnic.




8 comments:

  1. I didn't know this was a thing, I'm so excited to use it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Time saver like whoa! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out!!!
    My husband refuses to go on a picnic with me - I've tried and tried, to no avail. Let me know if you figure out a way to convince the man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, I think I am officially the last to know about this!! I had no idea...and this, my friend, is why I LOVE Blog Land!
    xo,
    Shanna
    Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU!
    You definitely made my life a whole lot easier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! this changes everything!!! thanks sooooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will totally have to try that! And what's to with men not liking picnics? Boys....

    ReplyDelete