Friday, May 11, 2012

Five Things Friday


1.  I slacked on my house cleaning duties this week.  As evidenced by a collection on my desk........

Three large Cokes, three consecutive days.  Don't judge.


2.  Three words:  Teacher Appreciation Week.  My kiddos (and their parents) blew me away.  They brought me lunch every single day.  And you would die if you saw the mound of Dr. Pepper, Cheez-Its, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  My favorite thing, however, was a t-shirt I received.  And of course, it meant being twinkies with the giver.....

Mom gave me permission to post, I promise!


3.  Tuesday was my birthday!  I was spoiled in and out of school!  The mother of above child made the sweetest poster for me.  And the mister took me out for flaming onion volcanoes.......



4.  I got to spend time with some special folks.  On the same day! 

Baby D                                                                          Alex


5.  Kati at Incorporating Color nominated me for a Liebster Award!  THANK YOU KATI!  I am honored!  I plan on passing the torch sometime this weekend!  Stay tuned!!!



Another weekend project will be cleaning the house.  As I am hosting the Annual Bachelorette Premiere Viewing Party on Monday night.

Again,  don't judge.


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. yes! a fellow bachelorette watcher! and oh man - that HG shirt is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSSS! Another Bach fan!!! And thank you! It's a fun shirt!

      Delete
  2. Love Dawn's mini me and that picture! Can't wait for Monday!!!!! I think it will be a Velata treat and save my mystery food for another time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww - looks like it was the best kind of week! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could never judge - your cup habit looks like my cup habit - Dr. Pepper every morning from McDonald's...it's how I make it through the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that picture of you and Jordan. You seriously can't help but smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, your students are so sweet! Happy Birthday; that flaming onion looks SWEET. Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Hungeer Games Shirt!! And hope your birthday was wonderful :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I followed you over from Wendy's. I love the way you think. Wow weren't your students and their parents special....you must be a very special lady to so many!! Seems as if you had a wonderful birthday too. I think I'll add myself to your followers so that I can get to know you better. I just love this blogging.....I am learning and wanting to do so much more because of it! Have a great weekend. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fun week! You must be a great teacher for them to treat you so well! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love teacher's appreciation day! i'm not a teacher, but a counselor counts, right? :) happy belated birthday btw!

    new follower, please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete