1. I slacked on my house cleaning duties this week. As evidenced by a collection on my desk........
|Three large Cokes, three consecutive days. Don't judge.|
2. Three words: Teacher Appreciation Week. My kiddos (and their parents) blew me away. They brought me lunch every single day. And you would die if you saw the mound of Dr. Pepper, Cheez-Its, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. My favorite thing, however, was a t-shirt I received. And of course, it meant being twinkies with the giver.....
|Mom gave me permission to post, I promise!|
3. Tuesday was my birthday! I was spoiled in and out of school! The mother of above child made the sweetest poster for me. And the mister took me out for flaming onion volcanoes.......
4. I got to spend time with some special folks. On the same day!
|Baby D Alex|
5. Kati at Incorporating Color nominated me for a Liebster Award! THANK YOU KATI! I am honored! I plan on passing the torch sometime this weekend! Stay tuned!!!
Another weekend project will be cleaning the house. As I am hosting the Annual Bachelorette Premiere Viewing Party on Monday night.
Again, don't judge.