Sunday, May 6, 2012

Thrifting Frenzy


In 11 school days, I will be able to garage sale and thrift until my heart is content.  Any day of the week too.

Sweet, sweet summer break.

Til then, I'll make do with my weekends.  This one yielded a few goodies.  Including a chevron afghan for fifty cents.....



A little for my booth, and a little for me.

A green gingham skirt (with pockets) for a $1.98 is good.  Hemming is easy, right?

And doesn't everyone need a set of unicorn bookends?



Linking up with Her Library Adventures.

12 comments:

  1. Wow, you found so many great things!! I love that Chevron blanket, it's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't get much better than unicorn bookends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chevron afghan is so pretty! Love it! I really need to get into thrifting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEK! I almost bought that dress! I was there on Friday. Couldn't leave school fast enough. When did you go? It must have been meant for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! I went Saturday morning. About had a heart attack when I spotted it!

      Delete
  5. Hemming is really easy. I have faith in you. Those wedges are freakin' fantastic. They don't happen to be a size 9, do they? :) And, I'm incredibly jealous of your summer vacation, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the skirt and shoes. Where do you find cute shoes thrifting?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel you.. I have 3 days left of school and then it's garage sales and craft projects here I come! And I am literally counting the hours until I'm free :) New follower from the Sunday Social. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that scarf is such a great deal- i mean steal:-) Thrifting is so much fun! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    BTW, New post on my blog!
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together

    ReplyDelete
  9. The unicorns are fabulous...and I can never resist a good chevron afghan. Love yours!

    ReplyDelete