Monday, May 21, 2012

Dear Summer


Here you are.

The kiddos were dismissed at 1:30 today.  Paperwork was turned in.  The classroom is packed up til August.

What will I do with all of the glorious days I have ahead of me?

  • I absolutely WILL finish my special room.  It is happening. 
  • I will wear out my welcome at the pool.
  • I want to redo our laundry room.  Think penny tile and wainscoting.
  • Partake in the annual garage sale
  • Vacation.

Summer, I'm glad you're here.  It might take a day or two to adjust.  Going from ninety to nothing is a mind shift.  But it's the good kind.

I think the perfect way to ring you in is our weekly Bachelorette viewing party.  Last week's shindig was so much fun that I know tonight will be the perfect kickoff to our first week of summer break.

Here we go, summer!  I think we're gonna get along great.

Love,

Danavee


7 comments:

  1. Are there any 2 sweeter words then "summer vacation". OK, you, Andrea & I can have lunch...let me know what day is good for you. Have a fantastic summer!!!! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaahhh! You're done! Congratulations! I'm sure it's very bittersweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! My letter to summer sounds very similar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where will this vacation be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Undecided! We are terrible decision makers and planners. SOMETHING will happen though!

      Delete
  5. Yay! Enjoy your time off and don't forget to start reading 50 Shades...if you haven't already!!
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for summer! Enjoy your time off!! :)

    ReplyDelete