Imagine my surprise when I received this honor from the lovely Kati of Incorporating Color!
Yeeeehawww! Thank you Kati! You really did make my day!!!
I blog because I love to, but it makes it that much better when someone else tells you they enjoy your little corner of the world wide web.
So with receiving this award comes the responsibility to pass it on. Here are the rules......
- Choose five up and coming blogs to give the award to, must have 200 or less followers.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog.
- List the blogs you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
- Share five random facts about yourself.
And because I'm not very good at following rules, I may have chosen more than five recipients......
- Jamie at Owl Really
- Jan at Summer Sundays
- Andrea at Spray Paint and a Staple Gun
- Amanda at Wandering on Purpose
- Nancy at The Doubrava Diaries
- Whitney at The Hoodenpyle Family
- Ashley at Sow Much in Love
Go check these girls out! I love all of them! And really there were a few more I wanted to give a shout out to (The Baker Family, Newly Loved, and Moments on the Journey).
Now for five random facts about me......
- I can play piano!
- I had a seizure in the "House of Mirrors" at the Ozark Empire Fair. Stupid strobe lights. Had to be rushed to the E.R. Hasn't happened again, luckily!
- The day before I was scheduled to get my braces off, I got hit square in the mouth with a baseball. Needless to say, I wore my braces for about 5 more months after that incident. The orthodontist said the braces saved my teeth.
- I could eat out every single day.
- I can twirl a mean flag! Even after all these years....
So that about wraps it up! Go check out Kati and all the ladies I tagged for this award! You'll fall in love with them too!